Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Journal Entry 11

I woke up this morning just like every morning since I found this journal under my pillow.  I have a morning coffee, I reread it, I add to it, and I plan. 

This morning is different.  Something is off.  The earlier entries I have no memory of as I expect.  I lost my memory after entry 5.  I remember everything after entry 5, expect for entry 10.  I’m pretty sure my memory has been erased again.  I really can’t remember anything about the last entry.  I worked out a timeline.  It seems that I lost two days: Journal entry 10 and another day. 

This means I lost my memory twice.  The first time I have an account in the journal.  The second time I didn’t write down.  One things for sure.  I’m running out of time to find Avery.

I checked under my pillow, under my couch, and in my pots for the gun.  No gun.  I ran for my car. I needed air.  It was gone.  My car wasn’t in my driveway or my garage.

I have no lead, no gun, no car, and no memory… There’s a knock on the door.  I can see out the window it’s a black man.  I gotta get out of here….the back door…

No comments:

Post a Comment